Judge Malcolm Howard violated Fed. R. Civ P. 26:
Judge Malcolm Howard dismissed evidence of numerous felonies occuring in the Wake County Court, the SBI, by state judges and court clerks. Below is a list of just some of the evidence provided to Judge Howard.
“Operation Wake County Court and Beyond”
Table of Exhibits/Discovery
- Excel spreadsheet containing list of U.S. Codes 18, 26, 31 violated and by whom.
- NCGS §11-7 – Oath to support Constitutions; all officers to take.
- NCGS §7A-103 – Record keeping duties of Superior Court Clerk. (Freeman)
- NCGS §7A-105 – Record keeping duties of Superior Court Judge in Residence. (Stephens)
- NCGS §7A-109 – Record keeping duties of Superior Court Clerk. (Freeman)
- NCGS §7A-343 – Record keeping duties of the AOC Director (Kennedy, Smith)
- NCGS §15A-606 – Probable cause hearings mandated for all defendants (including adults).
- North Carolina Supreme Court allows executions without probable cause hearings.
- Screenshot showing no court form exists to allow for NOT GUILTY pleas.
- NCGS §7A-34 – Duties of Supreme Court (Chief Justice Sarah Parker) to enforce (probable cause hearings) procedure in district and superior courts.
- NCGS §7A-10.1. Supreme Court’s authority to prescribe standards of judicial conduct.
- Wake Court website explaining unlawful arrest procedure and fines for missing a court date.
- Section 23 of the NC Constitution stating arrests, fines unlawful unless defendant is found guilty.
- Fake/unlawful “Transfer and Appeal” document with fictitious obligation.
- Real/lawful appeal court document (AOC-CV-803).
- Fake/unlawful Motion to continue court document signed by Judge Kristin Ruth.
- Real/lawful Motion to continue court document (for superior court).
- Federal complaint against clerk Tonya Woodlief
- Federal complaint against clerk Sandra Meyer.
- AOC Security Clearance form (AOC-A-151).
- ACIS court computer system – defects which facilitate financial crime, constitutional violations.
- N.C. SBI report detailing how court clerk crime works and how to prosecute it in federal court.
- Justification for Wake County forensic audit: Forsyth County Court forensic audit discovery.
- FBI Press Release: How a Judge in TX. was prosecuted for false statements.
- Forensic Audit Checklist – from Chief Security Officer magazine
- 26. News & Observer articles: For executed men, the FBI audit’s (of the SBI) is too late; Death penalty policies don’t need public meetings.
- 2011 Performance Audit of the N.C. Administrative Office of the Courts – $100 million crime.
- Proof of obstruction of justice by Governor Perdue.