1. A probable cause hearing must precede a jury trial per NCGS 15A-606.
2. The ACIS Court computer system doesn’t contain a field to allow input of a probable cause hearing, and it records all court dates as jury trials. This obstructs justice for potentially everyone who ever was, is or will be a defendant in North Carolina.
3. No court form even exists to allow a defendant to plead Not Guilty in district court.
4. Stratas FTI – federal tax information – is posted on the internet, which facilitates identity theft.
5. The attached document referred to as Exhibit 4 is not a guilty plea; it is a sentencing document wrongfully signed by Judge Kris Bailey and it is NOT signed by defendant Stratas. (Please inform Judge Bailey that probable cause hearings are supposed to precede jury trials per NCGS 15A-606).